- Apply for an e-payment account at Viveum. Apply now for Viveum e-payment account.
- Please ensure that the following option is enabled on Viveum: Viveum
- TPD | Dynamic Template
- You will receive an e-mail from Viveum with your access data. Enter these in the input fields below under AlltoBill test mode. Then select the appropriate payment method and the activated currencies. Click on «Save».
- Log in to your Viveum Administration. To the Viveum administration.
- Follow the instructions in the instructions below to configure the Viveum account.
- Activate the payment method Viveum PayEngine.
- Test the payment process in the frontend.
- Apply for the productive circuit at Viveum. Send an e-mail stating your PSPID to Viveum.
- After receiving the confirmation for the productive circuit, set the mode to “productive” and check the access data in the input fields below (these are normally identical to those of the test account during productive operation). Click on «Save».
- The AlltoBill solution is ready for use.
Configuration of the Viveum PayEngine account
Open the URL https://viveum.v-psp.com/Ncol/Test/BackOffice in the browser (if the productive circuit has not yet been activated, otherwise https://viveum.v-psp.com/Ncol/Prod/BackOffice / login / login). Enter your «PSPID» and your «password», then click on «Submit». Then navigate to «Configuration / Technical Information».
Data and origin verification
In the tab menu, navigate to “Data and origin verification . The URL of the merchant page  should always be empty. Security is ensured by means of the SHA-IN signature. Under “SHA-IN-Signature” , enter the value you have stored in the Payback-Backend under “Home / Settings / Payment Provider / Viveum” in the field “SHA-IN-Signature” . The value for the “SHA-IN signature”  can be freely selected. Then click on “Save”.
Global transaction parameters
Global security parameters
In the tab menu, navigate to “Global Security Parameters”  and check under “Hash Method” the options “Each parameter” , “SHA-1”  and “Use character encoding with the original transaction request is expected. » are activated.
In the tab menu, navigate to “Payment page”  and insert the value for this field under “Redirection for back button” , which is entered in the picture below. Also replace the placeholder “NAME” with your subdomain. Then click on the button «Save».
In the tab menu, look for “Transaction Feedback” . Replace the placeholder “NAME” with your subdomain.
Make sure that both check boxes  and  are activated.
Under «Direct Feedback via HTTP Server-to-Server Request», select «Always Online»  for «Request Type» and «Post»  for «Request Method». Then tap the values for the Payment Status fields  and 
Next, under “All Transaction Modes”, in the “SHA-OUT Signature”  field, enter the value that you want in the AlltoBill backend under “Home / Settings / Payment Providers / Viveum” in the “SHA-OUT Signature” field.  have deposited. The value for the “SHA-OUT signature”  can be freely selected. Under “HTTP request for status changes” select the option “For every offline status change” . Then click on «Save».
Emails for transactions
In the tab menu, navigate to “Transactions e-mails”, then enter your e-mail address under “E-mail address (s) for transactional e-mails” and then click on “Save”.